Monday, November 28, 2005

Suddenly it's winter again and everything somehow changed. The darkness, and the cold and the winter all came together and became protective somehow. It's warm here. And outside there's a perfect night. It's a calm, an empty space. Something that hovers by itself in the world. One of those perfect bubbles where complete freedom somehow exists and simple joy can be found anywhere. It happens, sometimes. By sheer spontanity. But this is the magic of winter - when the outside is strong, complete and you always know what you're getting yourself into. And suddenly, I feel like it was two winters ago. And my heart is bigger than it ever was before. And I am a lot wiser. And I can't think of anything better than now. I can do anything, but it is enough to be here, right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se