Thursday, June 07, 2007

Back from Heiligendamm - with victory (?)

I just returned from Heiligendamm outside of Rostock where the worlds premier burgeoise are meeting to chat about how to avoid doing anything about the climate, how to regulate imperial warfare and quell internal dissent.

It has been a trip that I have not yet managed to reflect on: a later post will explain everything from a perspective I will decide on later. All I can say right now is that we might very well have won. The blockades have been going wonderfully, the mood has been excellent and the developments fantastic. If the gangsters inside fortress Heiligendamm start to quarrel, we will certainly have won for real.

The sense of change, action, direction, militancy and broadness that I encountered at Rostock is one that is difficult to describe in words. It is just barely understood when you hear the chorus of the Internationale, when you shout in a demonstration, when you grit your teeth together and pull all the way through at the grind of political activism. But let me say this: we will win. We will win.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se