Thursday, December 15, 2005

A new life.

I've found happiness at last. Something that I knew would come. The year is drawing to an end and I can only reflect back on my time at the university as delirious. I've somehow been myself more than I have been before, I've been alone and yet I've shared. My thinking is on levels that it certainly was not before, and I've been appreciated for what I know. The history, the life, the studies.. it all comes together. I'm a force now, somehow. I'm myself and I've found myself. It's sad in some ways, realizing my own weaknesses and shortcomings in ways that I never did before. There's so much to do, but I am invigorated by the sheer greatness of the people around me. In my happiness, perhaps I can manage to be a little good.

And to top it all off.. in this beautiful city, with all of it's hopes for the future, all of it's cafés and books, professors and ideas, with all the plains of Skåne and all of the movement she is coming. And I haven't felt this touched by that thought in so long. I'm falling in love again. I just want her here, now. And never to leave again.

My wine comes with the coolest water. And that is when it is the best. This winter is like nothing else, none of the depression or destruction. Merely brightness in it's perfect chill. I'm so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se