Thursday, January 26, 2006

Energy and love.

Lots of work these days. Lots of energy, too. I come home all ridden with energy and sit down to work - by my fashion. I wish I had more to do, or rather, something more "firm" as it was. I wished I was really employed, to be specific. But anyhow, the theories and the studying is going excellently. I am making a good deal of progress, and in that I am terribly happy. I just miss Melanie, and I am happy every day when I go to bed - because it's another day closer to her. She's perfect, she really is. Everything I ever wanted or needed, all rolled into one. She complements me, and we are one when things are at it's best. If only we could be together sooner! But I am not so sad right now, I am glad that we can feel the bond still, and that my longing for her is so acute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se